Talking to Toddlers has been debated by adults for centuries. And by more Doctors, Parenting specialists, & Teachers than you can ever believe.
It sorta of seems like everyone has a different method. Also, the most critical way is spending time talking to the child and spending time in daily conversations with the child in one in one communication.
When we take the time to listen to what they are trying to tell us, whether it is just sharing what they did that day or what is going to happen tomorrow, they must have the opportunity to be heard.
Most parents really want to hear what their children is saying about their thoughts, dreams, and especially their concerns.
Lot’s of parents really want to hear what their children is saying about their thoughts, dreams, and especially their concerns.
The More Children Can talk About The Small Things, The Chances Of Them Telling You Of The Bigger Things Later On In Life.
One of the leaders in the field of talking to toddlers is Chris Thompson. He has an author in Parenting and also a Certified NLP Practitioner. He has developed some of the most potent strategies on not only how to talk to toddlers but to get your children to speak to you!
He has put together some audio-video presentations that are outstanding as the testimonies attest too.
All children deserves the chance To Be Heard.
FREE Toddler Parenting Tips Presentation: Unusual Hints & Tips to Effective Parenting
How to cope with behavior problems in children by Chris Thompson – Author, Parenting Expert and Certified NLP Practitioner
- The information below is Free & Here is where you will learn:
- The one reason your lovely children is not already well behaved.
- Have you noticed how some parents talk to their children and how they do the exact opposite of what they want them to do?
- There is a significant bridge emotionally; you need to cross with your children so you can then hope to change their thinking.
- the is especially one word you are using excessively, which triggers those awful temper tantrums